AGS Transact Technologies IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
AGS Transact Technologiesis likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- Payment solutions provider company’s IPO received good response from investors as it was subscribed just 8.22 times.
- The IPO will be listed on February 1 on exchanges.
AdvertisementPayment solutions provider AGS Transact Technologies, is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, January 27
The IPO was open for subscription from January 19 to January 21. The company raised ₹680 crore via public issue of shares, which is a complete offer for sale.
AGS Transact Technologies received good demand from investors as its IPO was subscribed just 8.22 times the number of shares offered in the three days of IPO bidding process. The grey market premium of the company’s shares show a small premium of ₹5 from the higher end of the price band of ₹175 .
The portion reserved for retail investors was oversubscribed by 3.25 times on the last day of the IPO bidding process.
The company provides customised products and services comprising ATM and cash recycler machines (CRM) outsourcing, cash management and digital payment solutions including merchant solutions, transaction processing services and mobile wallets.
Here is how to
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘AGS Transact Technologies’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘AGS Transact Technologies’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Adani Wilmar is a good FMCG bet to invest at a reasonable IPO price, say analysts
Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat
Popular on BI
- Hackers are using a new fake chatbot trick to steal your data — here’s how to keep yourself safe
- Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
- New India Assurance net profit drawn down by huge operating loss in the health insurance segment
- LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India