Indigo stock gains as a plea to shut down SpiceJet has been admitted
- Madras High Court has reportedly allowed the winding down petition filed by
Credit SuisseAG against the airline for a default of $20 million.
- Due to this, shares of its competitor Interglobe Aviation (
Indigo) surged nearly 4% on Tuesday.
- SpiceJet’s stock was down 0.2% at ₹68.70.
Further, the court has asked the official liquidator (Credit Suisse) to take over the assets of SpiceJet on the grounds of inability to repay debts by the airline.
Apparently, Credit Suisse had approached the court to receive the payment on behalf of Switzerland-based
Following this, shares of its competitor Interglobe Aviation (Indigo) surged nearly 4% on December 7.
SEE ALSO: Zoho is selling its video calling app in as many ways as possible
Omicron in India — Maharashtra and Rajasthan have recorded 19 positive cases so far
Popular on BI
- Reliance Industries will be hosting its 45th AGM this month — all your need to know
- Great Freedom Festival deals on kitchen products—buy induction cooker, microwave oven, mixer grinder, and more at discount
- Best Amazon deals on large appliances - AC, TV, Fridge, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Best deals on fashion and beauty during Amazon Great Freedom Festival
- Best deals on furniture items during the sale