Inox Green Energy Services IPO allotment today: checkout current GMP value
- Inox Green Energy Services will announce its share allotment status today on November 18.
- The IPO received decent demand from investors as it was subscribed 1.55 times.
- Demand from non-institutional investors was tepid as it was not fully subscribed while the retail portion however was subscribed by 4.70 times.
- The IPO will be listed on November 23 on exchanges.
AdvertisementWind power operation and maintenance service provider Inox Green Energy Services will announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, November 18.
The IPO was open for subscription from November 11-15. The IPO received decent demand from investors as it was subscribed just 1.55 times.
The qualified institutional investors portion of the IPO was subscribed 1.05 times while that of non-institutional investors was subscribed 0.47 times. The retail portion, however, was subscribed 4.70 times.
Inox Green Energy Services is raising ₹740 crore through a fresh issue of shares worth ₹370 crore and an offer for sale up to ₹370 crore.
The net proceeds from the fresh issue will be utilised towards repaying debts and for general corporate purposes.
The company is in the business of providing long-term operation and maintenance (O&M) services for wind farm projects, specifically the provision of O&M services for wind turbine generators (WTGs) and the common infrastructure facilities on the wind farm.
Inox Green Energy Services is a subsidiary of Inox Wind, which is listed on exchanges.
The grey market premium (GMP) of the company’s shares were trading at a discount as compared to ₹5 premium earlier. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Here is how to you can check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Inox Green Energy Services’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Inox Green Energy Services’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha code and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: These small cap companies have attracted big investments from high-networth individuals
Sensex makes a positive opening tracking gains in the Asian markets – Paytm, LIC among the stocks to watch out for
Popular on BI
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade