Latent View Analytics IPO opens today: Check issue price, allotment date and key details here
- Latent View Analytics IPO opens today and concludes on November 12.
- The data analytics services company is looking to raise ₹600 crore through public listing.
- The grey market premium of the company’s shares show over 100% i.e ₹230 per share.
AdvertisementLatent View Analytics is looking to raise ₹600 crore through the public listing of shares. The initial public offering (IPO) comprises a fresh issue of ₹474 crore and an offer for sale of ₹126 crore by existing shareholders and promoters. The IPO will open on November 10 and close on November 12.
The 15-year old company provides analytics services such as data and analytics consulting, business analytics and insights, advanced predictive analytics, data engineering, and digital solutions. It provides services to blue-chip companies in technology, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies and retail, industrials, and other industry domains.
The company will utilise net proceeds from the fresh issue of the IPO into inorganic growth initiatives, working capital requirements of subsidiary Latent View Analytics Corporation and investment in subsidiaries to augment the capital base.
Here are some of the important dates you should remember.
|IPO open date||November 10|
|IPO close date||November 12|
|Allotment date||November 17|
|Initiation of refunds||November 18|
|Credit of shares to demat account||November 22|
|IPO listing date||November 23|
The company has a presence across countries in the United States, Europe, and Asia through their subsidiaries in the United States, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, and Singapore, and their sales offices in San Jose, London, and Singapore.
SEE ALSO: RBI removes ban on Diners Club International while restriction on Mastercard, American Express continues
After Tata Motors, TVS Motor may raise money to run EV business
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani