Medanta Hospitals operator Global Health to announce allotment today, here’s how you can check allotment status
- Global Health that operates under the brand ‘Medanta’ is likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- The IPO has witnessed good demand from investors amidst volatile market conditions.
- The IPO will be listed on November 16 on exchanges.
AdvertisementHospital chain company Global Health that operates under the brand ‘Medanta’, is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, November 11.
Overall, the IPO has received good demand from investors amidst volatile market conditions as it was subscribed 9.58 times.
The qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 28.64 times. The reserved portion of non-institutional investors witnessed a subscription of 4.02 times. Retail portion saw poor demand as it had a subscription of just 0.88 times.
Moreover, the grey market premium (GMP) of the company’s shares were at ₹20.
The total issue size of the IPO is ₹2,205 crore which includes fresh issue of ₹500 crore; and an offer for sale of up to ₹1,705 crore via sale of 5.08 crore equity shares by the company's shareholders and promoters.
Here is how to check Global Health (Medanta) IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Global Health (Medanta)’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Global Health (Medanta)’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha code and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Archean Chemical Industries IPO subscribed 1.43 times on day 2
Five Star Business Finance IPO subscribed 32% on day 2
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu