Nureca IPO: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of the allotment of the IPO will be announced tomorrow (February 23).
- The ₹100 crore initial public offering (IPO) of healthcare and wellness products distributor Nureca Limited received a tremendous response from investors.
- The IPO was subscribed 40 times and generated bids for 5.59 crore equity shares against an offer size of 14.01 lakh shares.
- However, after this stellar response that Nureca IPO has garnered, one thing is certain — not all investors will get the same amount of shares that they had subscribed for.
- Here’s how to check Nureca IPO allotment status on the stock-exchange and registrar website.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementThe ₹100 crore initial public offering (IPO) of healthcare and wellness products distributor Nureca Limited received a tremendous response from investors. And, now all the investors are waiting for the allotment date. The basis of the allotment of the IPO will be announced tomorrow (February 23).
The company, incorporated in 2016, engages in the business of home healthcare and wellness products. It sells blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, thermometers, nebulisers, and self-monitoring glucose devices under the brand name Dr Trust.
The IPO was subscribed 40 times and generated bids for 5.59 crore equity shares against an offer size of 14.01 lakh shares. The retail investors' portion received an overwhelming response and was subscribed 166 times. The portion for qualified institutional buyers was subscribed 3.1 times.
However, after this stellar response that Nureca IPO has garnered, one thing is certain — not all investors will get the same amount of shares that they had subscribed for.
Nureca’s asset-light business model was successful in attracting investment experts. It would be worth watching if this high demand will reflect as listing gains on February 26, when the stock will hit the bourses. The model allows Nureca to enter into agreements with vendors who manufacture the products as per the specifications. This allows the company to quickly scale its operations at a predetermined cost without incurring any capital expenditure on manufacturing facilities.
The shares were also trading at a premium of ₹150-160 a piece in the grey market, ahead of the listing. The grey market is not an official measure of the market premium, but it is a fair indicator of demand for the shares in the market.
Here’s how to check Nureca IPO allotment status:
|Nureca IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
If you have subscribed for the Nureca IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check Nureca IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Nureca’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Link Intime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Nureca’. It will only appear post allotment on February 23.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
PewDiePie's lyrics targeting CocoMelon and JK Rowling may have gotten YouTube angry enough to pull the video down
Flipkart gets leaner with a $300 million Jabong write-off as CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy lists out the priorities for 2021
Happiest Minds is a smaller company that does the same thing as MindTree and L&T Infotech — but clearly it is doing it a lot better
India may require Twitter, Facebook and others to remove unlawful content within 36 hours
Popular on BI
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI