Policybazaar, Sigachi Industries, SJS Enterprises IPO will get listed today
- If you have been allotted shares of any of these three IPOs, then today is the listing day.
- All the three IPOs were opened for subscription from November 1 to November 3.
- Here is a list of grey market premiums for all three scrips.
AdvertisementMonday will see the listing of three initial public offerings (IPOs) that were open for subscription from November 1 to November 3 — Policybazaar, Sigachi Industries, SJS Enterprises.
Retail investors will be able to sell their IPOs or trade in the stock after 10 a.m. on November 15.
From all the three IPOs, Sigachi Industries’ IPO caught the most of investor’s attention given it was also subscribed the highest among the three.
The Hyderabad-based manufacturer of cellulose-based excipients was subscribed 101.91 times. The company is looking to raise ₹125.43 crore through the IPO with a price band of ₹161 to ₹163 per share.
|Sigachi Industries||101.91 times|
|SJS Enterprises||1.59 times|
Major traction in the IPOs were also because of their premium in the grey market that in a way indicates premium on listing day.
Subscription status of all three IPOs were in line with their grey market premiums.
|Companies||Grey market premium|
SEE ALSO: Small investors ahoy! Global investment banks are telling their clients to take profits from India
Droom files for ₹3,000 crore IPO — the online car dealer wants ₹400 crore for acquisitions
Popular on BI
- Samsung launches Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra - All you need to know about the new flagship phones
- First Impressions: Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra bet big on photography and gaming
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- Budget Impact: 10 stocks that stand to gain from FM’s announcements
- Budget to boost confidence of global investors and rating agencies on the India story