Policybazaar, Sigachi Industries, SJS Enterprises IPO will get listed today
- If you have been allotted shares of any of these three IPOs, then today is the listing day.
- All the three IPOs were opened for subscription from November 1 to November 3.
- Here is a list of grey market premiums for all three scrips.
AdvertisementMonday will see the listing of three initial public offerings (IPOs) that were open for subscription from November 1 to November 3 — Policybazaar, Sigachi Industries, SJS Enterprises.
Retail investors will be able to sell their IPOs or trade in the stock after 10 a.m. on November 15.
From all the three IPOs, Sigachi Industries’ IPO caught the most of investor’s attention given it was also subscribed the highest among the three.
The Hyderabad-based manufacturer of cellulose-based excipients was subscribed 101.91 times. The company is looking to raise ₹125.43 crore through the IPO with a price band of ₹161 to ₹163 per share.
Major traction in the IPOs were also because of their premium in the grey market that in a way indicates premium on listing day.
Subscription status of all three IPOs were in line with their grey market premiums.
|Grey market premium
SEE ALSO: Small investors ahoy! Global investment banks are telling their clients to take profits from India
Droom files for ₹3,000 crore IPO — the online car dealer wants ₹400 crore for acquisitions
Popular on BI
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade