RateGain Travel Technologies is listing tomorrow; GMP at ₹45 per share
- RateGain IPO has received good response from investors as it has been subscribed 17.41 times in the three days of subscription process.
- The company intended to raise ₹1,335 crore through this public issue.
- Shares of the company are demanding a premium of ₹45 per share in the grey market.
AdvertisementIf you have been allotted shares of
Shares of the company are demanding a premium of ₹45 per share in the grey market.
In the three days of initial public offering (IPO) bidding process from December 7 to December 9, the issue received great response from investors as it was subscribed 17.41 times.
The company is one of the leading distribution technology companies globally, which runs a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that solely focuses on the travel and hospitality segment.
It has raised ₹1,335 crore through this public issue of shares. The price range of RateGain’s IPO has been set at ₹405-₹425. further, shares of the company are demanding a premium of ₹45 per share in the grey market
Founded in 2004 by Bhanu Chopra, RateGain offers travel and hospitality software solutions. Its software covers an entire set of data points including pricing, rating, ranking, availability, room description, cancellation policy, discounting and packages, among other things.
The company has over 1,434 customers — across the hotel, hospitality and online travel agency (OTA) segment — spread across 110 countries. Its clientele includes Lemon Tree, InterContinental Hotels Group, Kessler Collection, GroupOn and Sabre GLBL.
SEE ALSO: An algo trading starter kit for those who would like to learn
India makes a $10 billion bet to woo chip makers at home
Popular on BI
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries
- Commercial LPG prices hiked by ₹209 across India