Rishabh Instruments files draft papers with SEBI to mobilise funds via IPO
The IPO comprises a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating to up to Rs 75 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) for up to 94.17 lakh equity shares by its promoter group shareholders and an existing investor, according to its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP).
Under the OFS, Asha Narendra Goliya will offload 25 lakh equity shares, Narendra Rishabh Goliya (HUF) will sell 5.17 lakh shares, Rishabh Narendra Goliya will dispose of 4 lakh shares and SACEF Holdings II will sell 60 lakh equity shares in the company.
Going by the draft papers, the firm may explore a pre-IPO placement aggregating to Rs 15 crore. If such a placement is undertaken, the size of the fresh issue will be reduced.
Proceeds from the issue worth Rs 59.50 crore will be utilised towards financing the expansion of its manufacturing facility in Nashik and for general corporate purposes.
The Nashik-based firm focused on electrical automation, metering and measurement, precision engineered products with diverse applications across industries, including power, automotive and other industrial sectors.
It is one of the leading companies in terms of manufacturing and supply of low voltage current transformers and analog panel meters.
The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on both –- NSE and BSE.
DAM Capital Advisors, Mirae Asset Capital Markets (India) and Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Ltd are the book-running lead managers to the issue.
For the financial year ended March 2022, the company's net profit stood at Rs 49.65 crore, whereas its revenue from operations rose to Rs 470.25 crore in FY22, as compared to Rs 389.96 crore in the previous fiscal.
SEE ALSO: From Sah Polymers to Chaman Metallics – Four IPOs that will raise almost ₹110 crore this week
InCred Capital acquires alternate asset advisory firm Orowealth
Popular on BI
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds