Rolex Rings IPO opens today with a price band of ₹880-900
- Rolex Rings IPO opens Wednesday and closes on July 30, Friday.
- The company is looking to raise ₹731 crore through the public listing with a price band of ₹880-900.
- The Rajkot-based company is a manufacturer and global supplier of forged and machined components. The firm has 3 manufacturing plants in Rajkot.
AdvertisementWith several initial public offering (IPO) announcements coming almost every day, there are two ongoing IPOs this week, one of automotive components manufacturer Rolex Rings that opens Wednesday and Glenmark Pharmaceuticals’ subsidiary Glenmark Life Sciences, which started on July 27 and ends on July 29.
Rolex Rings IPO opens on July 28 and closes on July 30 with a price band of ₹880-900.
The Rajkot-based company is a manufacturer and global supplier of forged and machined components. The firm has 3 manufacturing plants in Rajkot.
The offer comprises a fresh issue of ₹56 crore and an offer for sale by private equity firm Rivendell PE of up to 75 lakh equity shares.
The company will utilise the net proceeds of the IPO towards funding long-term working capital requirements and for general corporate purposes.
Here are the important details to note:
|Price band||₹880 to ₹900|
|IPO open date||July 28|
|IPO close date||July 30|
|Allotment date||August 4|
|Initiation of refunds||August 5|
|Credit of shares to demat account||August 6|
|IPO listing date||August 9|
In FY20, the company supplied bearing rings and automotive components to over 60 customers in 17 countries, primarily located in India, US and in European countries such as Germany, France, Italy, and Czech Republic, and Thailand.
SEE ALSO: InterGlobe Aviation, Maruti Suzuki, IndusInd Bank and other stocks to watch out for on July 28
Ratan Tata’s fund-backed Axio Biosolutions raises $6 million to strengthen its position in India
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani