Rolex Rings IPO opens today with a price band of ₹880-900
- Rolex Rings IPO opens Wednesday and closes on July 30, Friday.
- The company is looking to raise ₹731 crore through the public listing with a price band of ₹880-900.
- The Rajkot-based company is a manufacturer and global supplier of forged and machined components. The firm has 3 manufacturing plants in Rajkot.
AdvertisementWith several initial public offering (IPO) announcements coming almost every day, there are two ongoing IPOs this week, one of automotive components manufacturer Rolex Rings that opens Wednesday and Glenmark Pharmaceuticals’ subsidiary Glenmark Life Sciences, which started on July 27 and ends on July 29.
Rolex Rings IPO opens on July 28 and closes on July 30 with a price band of ₹880-900.
The Rajkot-based company is a manufacturer and global supplier of forged and machined components. The firm has 3 manufacturing plants in Rajkot.
The offer comprises a fresh issue of ₹56 crore and an offer for sale by private equity firm Rivendell PE of up to 75 lakh equity shares.
The company will utilise the net proceeds of the IPO towards funding long-term working capital requirements and for general corporate purposes.
Here are the important details to note:
|Price band||₹880 to ₹900|
|IPO open date||July 28|
|IPO close date||July 30|
|Allotment date||August 4|
|Initiation of refunds||August 5|
|Credit of shares to demat account||August 6|
|IPO listing date||August 9|
In FY20, the company supplied bearing rings and automotive components to over 60 customers in 17 countries, primarily located in India, US and in European countries such as Germany, France, Italy, and Czech Republic, and Thailand.
SEE ALSO: InterGlobe Aviation, Maruti Suzuki, IndusInd Bank and other stocks to watch out for on July 28
Ratan Tata’s fund-backed Axio Biosolutions raises $6 million to strengthen its position in India
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts