Latent View Analytics more than doubles money for IPO investors
- Shares of
Latent View Analyticslist at ₹530 while the shares were allotted at ₹197 per share.
- The IPO was subscribed 338.51 times on the last day of the bidding, breaking the record set by Paras Defence a few weeks ago (304 times).
- The market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹10,484 crore.
AdvertisementShares of Latent View Analytics made a strong listing on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and BSE at 169% premium over the issue price of ₹197 apiece.
Post-listing, the market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹10,484 crore, according to BSE data.
The shares of Latent View Analytics were trading at ₹527, higher by 166% at 10.00 a.m., on November 23. The grey market showed a strong listing for Latent View Analytics a day prior to the listing with a ₹360 premium per share.
Moreover, the IPO — open between November 10 and November 12 — was a hit among investors. It was subscribed 338.51 times on the last day of the bidding.
The 15-year old company provides analytics services such as data and analytics consulting, business analytics and insights, advanced predictive analytics, data engineering, and digital solutions. Latent View Analytics wanted to raise ₹600 crore through its IPO. The public issue consisted of a fresh issue of ₹474 crore and an offer for sale of ₹126 crore, which went to the existing shareholders who were selling their shares in the issue.
The company will use the net proceeds to fund its organic growth initiatives and meet working capital requirements.
SEE ALSO: These chemical, pharma, infrastructure, bank stocks fell more than 15% in the last one month
Bharti Airtel, Indian Energy Exchange, Latent View and other top stocks on November 23
Popular on BI
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India