Top five experts to learn investing in US stocks from
- Investing in US stocks from India is now easier than ever before, thanks to access to various brokerages that provide this option.
- There are various options available for Indian investors to participate in US equity markets and enjoy the returns from the growth of companies like
Apple, Google, Tesla, among others.
- But before you invest, you might want to learn about investing in US stocks first.
AdvertisementInvesting in US stocks has picked up steam over the last few years, and now with NSE IFSC offering trading in US stocks, it has never been as easy to dip your toes in the US equities market. But that also means you have to be more careful about how you invest your money.
While there are mutual fund schemes specifically oriented towards US stocks, you can also invest in equities of these US companies directly. Doing so allows you to have an extent of geographical diversification of your investment, which can act as a shield in instances of instability or bad economic performance in your home country, or just to benefit from the growth opportunities that US giants offer.
In this series, we talk about some financial influencers and information sources you can refer to while investing in US stocks, and to understand how it all works.
Top five experts to learning investing in US stocks from
A Chartered Accountant by profession, Rachana Ranade has built up a big following over the past few years thanks to her insights into the stock market, how it functions and other financial management aspects.
In this video below, Ranade talks about the basics of investing in the US stock markets, which is a good place to get started with.
AdvertisementIn the video below, Akshat talks about one of the primary reasons to invest in the US market – diversification. He says his portfolio is big enough now to go for geographical diversification.
An angel investor, entrepreneur and founder of Gaadi.com and Nearbuy, Ankur
In this video below, Warikoo explains the rationale behind investing in US stocks – using Excel.
Pranjal Kamra is another finfluencer you can track – he is a value investor and co-founded Finology Ventures, a startup that offers courses about the stock market and more. He is a law graduate and idolises
In the video below, Kamra talks about whether you should invest in US markets, and if so, how much and how to invest.
Harneet Singh Kharbanda
Harneet is a full-time trader and technical analyst. He is also the author of a book titled Trade Like a Monk which delves into the psychological aspect of stock trading. He has analysed several US companies, including Walmart, Netflix and Tesla.
@TraderHarneet $TSLA breaking below this support and 20 EMA too.. not looking good here till we are below this level...— (@TraderHarneet) April 26, 2022
Disclaimer: This is not investment advice; it is just for informational purposes. Readers are recommended to do their own research.
Here’s why you may want to consider investing in US stocks
Things you need to keep in mind while investing in US stocks
Buy and sell Tesla, Apple, Netflix, Amazon and four other US stocks in India via NSE IFSC – here’s how
Popular on BI
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Indian stock indices steady ahead of Q3 GDP data release
- Indian-origin Sridhar Ramaswamy named CEO of data cloud firm Snowflake
- FDI inflows decline 13% to $32 billion in April-December 2023
- Deepveer announce pregnancy, baby to arrive in September
- GPT Healthcare shares debut with over 16% premium