Top stock movers — Bajaj Auto, Future Consumer, Escorts, HCC, ICICI Lombard, Indiabulls Housing Fin, Premier Explosives, and others
- The 30-share BSE Sensex was trading 215 points higher, and NSE Nifty was trading 0.43% higher at 13,025 points at 9:55 am.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementIndian equity benchmark indexes edged higher on Tuesday following their best monthly gain since April, with sentiment boost from a smaller-than-expected contraction in Asia’s third-largest economy.
The 30-share BSE Sensex was trading 215 points higher, and NSE Nifty was trading 0.43% higher at 13,025 points at 9:55 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of December 1, 9:50 am
|Top Nifty Gainers
|Top Nifty Losers
|Shree Cement Limited
|Dr Reddy’s Lab
These are the top stocks in news today.
Escorts slips into the red post-November sales
The shares of major tractor Escorts slipped in red on profit booking post-November sales update. The company reported a 33% year-on-year increase in November sales led by a 91% jump in exports.
Bajaj Auto trades 2% higher
The shares of Bajaj Auto gained over 2% after the company reported 5% year-on-year in November sales led by robust two-wheeler sales.
HCC trades 7% higher
The shares of Hindustan Construction Company gained over 7% after the company in a joint venture with Vensar Constructions Company (VCCL), has received two separate contracts worth ₹236 crore from the Northeast Frontier Railway.
ICICI Lombard up over 2%
The shares of ICICI Lombard gained over 2% after the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) gave an in-principle approval for the acquisition of the non-life insurance business of Bharti Axa General Insurance by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company.
AdvertisementIndiabulls Housing Finance gains 3%
The shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance soared over 3% after it further sold a portion of its stake in OakNorth Holdings to raise approximately ₹93 crore.
Future Consumer plunges over 4%
The shares of Future Consumer plunged over 4% after Bennett, Coleman & Company (BCCL) reduced its stake in the company to 4.25% from 6.33% via open market transaction.
Premier Explosives locked in 5% upper circuit
The shares Premier Explosives were locked in a 5% upper circuit after the company bagged a contract worth ₹14 crore from the Ministry of Defence for the supply of 26 mm Chaffs.
SEE ALSO: November auto sales estimates — Here’s what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto, and other automakers
Centre invites agitating farmer unions for talks on December 1, two days ahead of a scheduled meeting
Popular on BI
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh