Top stock movers — Vedanta, JK Tyre, GMM Pfaudler, Bajaj Finserv, Wipro, HCL Tech, Dr Reddy and others
- The 30-share BSE index Sensex was down 250 points, and the NSE Nifty was trading 0.67% lower at 9:55 am.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index Sensex was down 250 points, and the NSE Nifty was trading 0.67% lower at 9:55 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of October 22, 09:55 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Bajaj Finserv||Dr Reddy|
|Bajaj Finance||ICICI Bank|
|HCL Tech||Eicher Motors|
These are the top stocks in news today.
Zee Entertainment Enterprises (ZEEL) up over 2%
The shares of Zee Entertainment Enterprises (ZEEL) gained over 2%, a day after the company unveiled a major strategic restructuring to focus on revenue maximisation and foray into newer territories.
Vedanta shares gain 3%
Vedanta shares trade 3% higher ahead of the board meeting, which is scheduled to meet on October 24 to consider and approve the first interim dividend for FY21.
GMM Pfaudler trades 1% higher
Even in the volatile market, the shares of GMM Pfaudler were trading one percent higher. The company has reported a 29.14% jump in its consolidated net profit to ₹26.85 crore for the second quarter ended September 30.
KPIT Tech shed over 3%
The software technology company KPIT Tech shed over 3% after the company reported a 2.5% fall in its net profit to ₹27.8 crore for the quarter ended September 30.
JK Tyre shares gain 6%
The shares of tyre major JK Tyre gained over 6% during the morning trade on Thursday after the company reported strong QoQ growth in Q2. The company reported a net profit at ₹109.68 crore against the loss ₹204.17 crore in the first quarter.
Bajaj Finserv trades 2% higher
The shares of private lender Bajaj Finserv rose over 2% after it reported a 5.8% jump in its total income to ₹15,051.59 crore during the second quarter ended September 30. However, its consolidated net profit fell 18% to ₹986.29 crore.
SEE ALSO: Former Tesla CIO raises $150 million for his SaaS automotive retail startup, enters the unicorn club
AdvertisementKumar Mangalam Birla says cement industry is recovering and analysts find evidence of it outside UltraTech too
Uber Bus in India soon? Head of Mobility in APAC says he is ready to import the Egypt experiment
Sadhguru’s advice: Government should give tax relief for sustainable businesses
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) is now amalgamated with DBS Bank India – fund infusion of ₹2,500 crore to follow
- Delhi CM Kejriwal directs private labs to reduce price of RT-PCR tests for COVID-19
- ZEE5 partners with XroadMedia to ramp up its hyper-personalized Video on Demand and social media services
- Rajinikanth to announce decision on active political plunge soon
- Prega News ropes in Anushka Sharma as its brand ambassador