Top stocks to watch – Mrs Bectors, RIL, Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea, IL&FS, InterGlobe Aviation, Future Group, Deepak Nitrite, Jubilant FoodWorks, and others
- At 8:45 am, SGX Nifty was up by 40 points, or 0.29%.
- Here’s a list of stocks to watch for in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
At 8:45 am, SGX Nifty was up by 40 points, or 0.29%, suggesting that the Indian stock exchanges could have a positive start to the day. US stocks had a mixed response to the Trump administration’s proposal to increase stimulus relief cheques from $600 to $2,000. The Dow Jones closed up by 0.38%, while S&P 500 was barely in the green, up by 0.07%.
These are the stocks to watch out for during the trading session today:
Mrs Bectors Food Specialties
AdvertisementAfter breaking all records of initial public offerings (IPO) this year, Mrs Bectors Food Specialties is all set to debut on the stock exchanges today. The final issue price is fixed at ₹288 per share, and it was oversubscribed by 198 times in total.
Reliance Industries’ telecom arm Jio added 2.23 million subscribers in October, picking up the slack when compared to its performance in the month before – it added only 1.46 million subscribers during September.
Airtel continued to outperform Reliance Jio, adding 3.7 million subscribers in October as compared to 3.78 million in September.
AdvertisementThe beleaguered Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services has reached an agreement to sell its Chinese road asset worth ₹2,074 crore, helping it resolve ₹2,500 crore worth of debt.
AdvertisementThe beleaguered retail giant’s lenders have agreed to restructure loans under the Reserve Bank of India’s scheme at a time when its deal with Reliance Industries remains entangled in a legal dispute with Amazon.
However, in a statement to the bourses, Future Retail said that the Delhi High Court verdict is a green light for the deal with Ambani-owned retail giant and that it will follow the direction of the Indian court, not the Singapore court which had sought to stop the deal process from proceeding further.
The Indian government extended anti-dumping duty on phenol imports from South Africa for 5 years. Deepak Nitrite has the largest phenol plant in the country.
The Maharashtra government has agreed to reduce excise license charges for restaurants by up to 50%, in addition to waiving off the 15% hike in excise renewal fee for the current financial year ending March 2021.
US stocks gain as President Trump asks for $2,000 stimulus checks
There's good chance a 'Santa Claus rally' will drive the stock market higher into year-end, LPL says
Here's the main reason why Apple wants to get into the low-profit car business, according to Goldman Sachs
Popular on BI
- A massive study from Israel suggests older adults were far less likely to develop severe COVID-19 after a booster shot, but the finding carries major limitations
- Everything you need to know about iOS 15: Release date, new features, supported devices
- Watch SpaceX launch 4 space tourists into Earth's orbit
- ENO's latest campaign for rural India reaches 35 million viewers through Facebook and Jio's KaiOS
- Insider trading, IP theft, fake art and fake profiles — Scammers are taking advantage of NFT platforms’ lack of regulation
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO to open on September 21
- Ajay Devgn performs his iconic stunt for Mahindra FURIO 7 range
- Sensex tops 59,000 mark, Telecom stocks soar