Windlas Biotech to raise ₹395-402 crore through public listing, price band fixed at ₹448-460
- Windlas Biotech is all set to launch its initial public offering (IPO) in the first week of August.
- The company provides pharmaceutical development services and large-scale manufacturing services.
- It is looking to raise ₹402 crore at the upper price band of ₹460.
AdvertisementWindlas Biotech has announced to come up with its initial public offering (IPO) on August 4 with a price band of ₹448-460. The company is looking to raise ₹402 crore on its upper price band.
The company is a pharmaceutical formulations contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO). It provides pharmaceutical development services and large-scale manufacturing services.
The offer comprises ₹165 crore of fresh issue and offer for sale upto 51.42 lakh.
Here are the important details to note:
Source: Company release
|₹448 to ₹460
|IPO open date
|IPO close date
|Initiation of refunds
|Credit of shares to demat account
|IPO listing date
Currently, the company has 4 manufacturing facilities located at Dehradun in Uttarakhand.
Proceeds from the IPO will be utilised in purchase of equipments required for capacity expansion of existing facility at Dehradun Plant IV, addition of injectables dosage capability at its existing facility at Dehradun Plant II (₹50 crore), working capital requirements (₹47.5 crore), repayment of debt of ₹20 crore and for general corporate purposes.
SEE ALSO: It's not just Zomato — From Happiest Minds to CDSL, some of India's hottest stocks are melting too
Hindalco market value crosses 1 lakh crore as share price surges
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds