Windlas Biotech to raise ₹395-402 crore through public listing, price band fixed at ₹448-460
- Windlas Biotech is all set to launch its initial public offering (IPO) in the first week of August.
- The company provides pharmaceutical development services and large-scale manufacturing services.
- It is looking to raise ₹402 crore at the upper price band of ₹460.
Windlas Biotech has announced to come up with its initial public offering (IPO) on August 4 with a price band of ₹448-460. The company is looking to raise ₹402 crore on its upper price band.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Mi 11X 5G (Celestial Silver 6GB RAM 128GB ROM | SD 870 | DisplayMate A+ rated E4 AMOLED | Upto 18 Months No Cost EMI)₹ 27999₹ 33999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
- 29% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G (Sky Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 16999₹ 23990Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 5G (Arctic Sky, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 46999₹ 49999Buy On
The company is a pharmaceutical formulations contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO). It provides pharmaceutical development services and large-scale manufacturing services.
The offer comprises ₹165 crore of fresh issue and offer for sale upto 51.42 lakh.
AdvertisementHere are the important details to note:
Source: Company release
|Price band||₹448 to ₹460|
|IPO open date||August 4|
|IPO close date||August 6|
|Allotment date||August 11|
|Initiation of refunds||August 12|
|Credit of shares to demat account||August 13|
|IPO listing date||August 17|
Currently, the company has 4 manufacturing facilities located at Dehradun in Uttarakhand.
Proceeds from the IPO will be utilised in purchase of equipments required for capacity expansion of existing facility at Dehradun Plant IV, addition of injectables dosage capability at its existing facility at Dehradun Plant II (₹50 crore), working capital requirements (₹47.5 crore), repayment of debt of ₹20 crore and for general corporate purposes.
|Profits||₹15.5 crore||₹16.2 crore||₹63.8 crore|
|Revenue||₹427.6 crore||₹328.8 crore||₹307.2 crore|
|Total borrowings||₹31.3 crore||₹27.4 crore||₹29.9 crore|
SEE ALSO: It's not just Zomato — From Happiest Minds to CDSL, some of India's hottest stocks are melting too
Hindalco market value crosses 1 lakh crore as share price surges
Popular on BI
- Best plastic stool for home in India
- Best wooden stool for living room in India
- PolicyBazaar’s parent to open its ₹5,700 crore IPO on November 1
- Best coffee and tea mugs for your office or home
- WHO may approve Bharat Biotech's Covaxin 'within 24 hours' for emergency use, according to media reports