Yatra Online IPO allotment – how to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
Yatra Onlineis expected to announce its share allotment status today, September 25.
- The shares of Yatra Online were subscribed 1.66 times.
- The shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges on September 29.
AdvertisementGurugram-based Yatra Online, which offers users access to hotels, homestays, and other accommodations through its platform is expected to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (
The Yatra Online IPO opened on September 15 and closed on September 20. The price band for the IPO was ₹135 to ₹142 per share.
On the last day, the Yatra Online IPO was subscribed 1.66 times, receiving bids for 4.99 crore equity shares against 3 crore shares on offer.
While the qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 2.1 times, the non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 0.43 times. The retail portion witnessed the highest participation and was subscribed 2.19 times.
Grey market premium
The shares of Yatra Online are currently not commanding any grey market premium. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Here’s how to check the IPO’s allotment status
You can check the allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the Yatra Online
IPO allotmentstatus, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select Company’ and then select ‘Yatra Online’.
- Now, enter your PAN, application number, DP / Client ID or Account number / IFSC.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Click on submit.
AdvertisementYou can also check the Yatra Online IPO allotment status on the BSE and NSE websites.
To check the allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then select ‘Yatra Online’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You will be able to see the number of shares allotted to you.
You can click here and log in to check your allotment status on NSE.
Yatra Online IPO listing date
The shares of Yatra Online will be listed on the stock exchanges on September 29.
A smartwatch in India now offers an AI-powered running coach
Motorola Edge 40 Neo with with vegan leather back hits the Indian market
JioAirFiber launched – plans and benefits versus the Airtel Xstream AirFiber
Popular on BI
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states