14 Ads That Changed The World
came way back in 1704 when someone was trying to sell a house on Long Island.
Since then, the advertising industry has undergone a huge transformation.
Over the years, we've seen dozens of ads that have done much more than just convince us to buy a product or service. The very best campaigns have impacted the way we communicate and interact with one another, from the coffee breaks we enjoy, to clothes we wear to work, to the videos we share online.
With that in mind, we've gathered 14 ads that have shaped our culture.
Popular on BI
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Elon Musk reportedly left OpenAI's board in 2018 after Sam Altman and other cofounders rejected his plan to run the company
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock