A day in the life of the world's richest person Jeff Bezos - who wakes up without an alarm, washes dishes after dinner, and has a soft spot for 'Star Trek'
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
Jeff Bezos became the richest person in the world on July 27.
According to the New York Times, the Amazon founder and CEO has $90.6 billion to his name.
He beat out fellow billionaire and Seattle resident Bill Gates to snag the top spot.
In addition to founding the online retail behemoth Amazon, Bezos also owns the Washington Post and aerospace company Blue Origin.
So what does daily life look like for this tech mogul?
Here's a look at Bezos' daily routine:
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Jobs remain elusive, quality jobs even more so
- Centre forms committee to draft rules, standards for mediation in India
- Poco X50 Pro 5G to launch in India on February 6 – design, specs and everything you need to know
- Adani Group stocks continue to witness volatility: Adani Enterprises FPO subscribed only 6% heading into the final day
- Demand is strong but decisions are slow: Tech Mahindra CEO CP Gurnani