I built a multimillion-dollar business in two years. Here are 3 templates I used to make my first $10,000 in 3 months.
Courtesy of Luisa Zhou
- Luisa Zhou has built a career around teaching people how to start their own six-figure-plus businesses working for themselves.
- Within less than a year of striking out on her own, she was bringing in over a million dollars in sales - and her business has only increased from there.
- Getting your first paying client is where it all begins, she writes.
- Below, she shares the three email templates she used to get her first paying clients and make her first $10,000. They include the "I can help" and the "Doors are open" template.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
View all Offers
- 24% OFF
Nilkamal Freedom Plastic Shoe Rack Storage Cabinet | FMSC18_Sandy Brown & Dark Brown₹ 4499₹ 5900Buy On
- 45% OFF
Springtek Rollaway Foam and Wrought Iron Metal Folding Single Bed with 6-Inch Contemporary Premium Mattress, Lockable Wheels- (Black)₹ 11999₹ 21000Buy On
AmazonBasics Full Back Executive Chair (Black, Leather)₹ 9999₹ 10000Buy On
- 40% OFF
Da URBAN® Miller Medium Back Office/Revolving Chair (Black)₹ 4999₹ 8999Buy On
- 65% OFF
Amazon Brand - Solimo XXXL Bean Bag Filled With Beans (Black and Brown)₹ 1899₹ 6000Buy On
The first time that "You've got money" Paypal notification hit my inbox, I screamed. I couldn't believe it! I had just gotten my first paying client for my fledgling digital advertising coaching business.
That email was life-changing for me. Not only was it the moment that my business went from dream to reality, but it was also the moment I really started believing that my goal of building a business to eventually replace my salary was possible.
Even though it's been quite a few years since then and my business now helps others go from employee to entrepreneur as I did, I still remember that instance as if it were yesterday. After all, if you're serious about building your own business, getting your first paying client is where it all begins.
Here are three templates I used to get my first paying clients and make my first $10,000 in business.
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021