THE CHANGING C-SUITE: What the rise of information, data, and tech chiefs says about the future of leadership in America's top companies
- Technology leaders within organizations are increasingly tasked with overseeing sweeping digital overhauls. That is giving chief data, information, and technology officers new authority in the C-suite.
- Business Insider is delving into the trend and uncovering how tech chiefs are navigating the evolving requirements of the roles.
- These reports can also give C-suites information on how best to structure the executive team and advice for all leaders on overcoming the cultural barriers that prevent the adoption of artificial intelligence and other advanced tech.
- Business Insider regularly interviews CTOs, CDOs, and CIOs about their role within organizations and best practices for the positions. You can read them all by subscribing to BI Prime.
Chief data, information, and technology officers are gaining new authority within the C-suite as they help guide their organizations through sweeping digital upgrade efforts. Business Insider is delving into this trend and uncovering how the rise of these formerly "hidden "members of the executive team is reverberating through companies - and what it means for firms as they pursue tech transformations.
How tech chiefs can help hype your AI efforts: The head of IBM's Watson walks us through the exact model tech leaders can use to build excitement around any AI project
What to look for in a successful chief data officer: Chief data officers are becoming key parts of the C-suite. Here are 3 things aspiring CDOs should be doing right now to prepare for the complex role
Why a CDOs are essential, and how to find one: Chief data officers are the C-suite's hottest role. Here's why your company needs one, and how to find a rock star to fill the post
Why tech leaders should seek a direct report to the CEO: A former General Electric CTO shares the top reasons 'tech chief' will soon be the most vital job in a company's C-suite
Making the move from CIO to CEO: 'Everything is up for disruption': Why MuleSoft's founder thinks the digital revolution could lead more CIOs to become CEOs
How to think about defining tech roles in the C-suite: Healthcare companies staffing up on top tech talent should use Obama's leadership structure as a guide, says first-ever White House CTO
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data
- Bharti Airtel’s cash flows will grow for 2 years after 5G spectrum purchases too: Moody’s