Summer is here - here are the 100 best restaurants in America for outdoor dining
The Turtle Club
- OpenTable released its list of the 100 best restaurants in America for al fresco dining in 2018.
- California and Florida are home to 56 of the 100 restaurants.
- Other states with restaurants on the list include Hawaii, Arizona, Ohio, and Maryland.
Nothing says summertime like eating outdoors.
In honor of the first day of summer on Thursday, OpenTable has released its annual list of the 100 best restaurants in America for al fresco dining in 2018.
Culled from millions of OpenTable reviews, the list includes restaurants in 22 states, each with its own stunning views or cozy surroundings. California and Florida are home to more than half of the restaurants on the list - no surprise there - but there are plenty of representatives on the list for those who don't live near the coast, too.
Read on to discover where you should eat this summer for an unforgettable outdoor experience.
California: San Diego area
California: Los Angeles area
California: Palm Springs area
California: Bay Area
California: Central Coast
Florida: Miami area
Florida: Naples area
Florida: North and Central Florida
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- ISRO launches India's largest LVM3 rocket from Sriharikota
- RevFin targets financing 20 lakh electric vehicles in next 5 years
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder
- Climate change threatening tea sector globally: ITA
- Over 23,000 techies lose jobs in nearly 82 Indian startups to date