Surprise! Qualcomm Names Paul Mollenkopf CEO Hours After A Report Says He's In The Running To Be Microsoft CEO
Last night Bloomberg reported Qualcomm COO Paul Mollenkopf was in the running to be Microsoft's CEO.
David Becker/Getty Images
Well, that doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Because this morning, Qualcomm announced that Mollenkopf with be Qualcomm CEO starting in March, taking over for Paul Jacobs.
This is very weird timing.
More to come ...
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over