Taco Bell just unveiled its newest breakfast invention
Taco Bell is launching a "biscuit taco" this week and retiring the waffle taco that debuted with its breakfast menu last year.
The fast food chain describes the biscuit taco as a "warm, fluffy, buttery biscuit, folded it in the shape of a taco" that's filled with sausage, eggs and cheese or Taco Bell's new all-white-meat crispy chicken that is breaded in tortilla chips and served with jalapeno honey or gravy.
Here are some photos of the new menu item.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh