Take a tour of Apple's $14 million new underground theater dedicated to Steve Jobs
New iPhones weren't the only products that journalists gathered to watch Apple unveil 0n Tuesday, September 12.
The occasion also marked the grand unveiling of the $14 million Steve Jobs Theater on Apple's brand new campus in Cupertino, California, where the company plans to hold its highly anticipated media events for years to come.
Now that people have finally been allowed inside the theater, we know what it looks like. Take a tour:
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over