Take a tour of OYO's attractive new property: OYO Townhouse
This all-new category of neighborhood stays is targeted at Millennials, for whom distance, price, convenience and a differentiated experience play an important role when it comes to a hotel experience.
ALSO READ: This IoT device will help you save money and reduce your water consumption
Based on the needs of the traveler, OYO Townhouse is different; every element – from the breakfast menu to the booking process – has been redesigned to deliver what the young demand.
ALSO READ: The Jaipur Lit Fest tried to be completely cashless and failed. Here's what happened.
The “neighborhood” connect is a result of understanding that Millenials like to switch seamlessly from work to play. They want the freedom to choose, change and decide at a moment’s notice, but that flexibility is not extended to quality and consistency of service, which remains non-negotiable.
ALSO READ: Myths about dating that are outdated, according to dating app Woo
Take a tour with us inside a townhouse to see the difference for yourself.
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah
- Patna IPS officer probing case related to Sushant Singh Rajput's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: DGP
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa tests positive for COVID-19
- Ayodhya begins rituals for the foundation ceremony of the Ram Temple