Take a tour of the most expensive home in Europe
Palais Bulles - or the "Bubble Palace" as it's better known - in Cannes, France, is the most expensive property in Europe.
Christie's International Real Estate
As its name suggests, the $455 million (£351.7 million) home, listed by Christie's International Real Estate, makes an impression with its striking futuristic architecture, designed to look like a cluster of bubbles.
Once famously owned by the fashion designer Pierre Cardin, the eccentric 10-bedroom abode has a spherical living room and vast gardens complete with swimming pools and ponds.
Can't afford to buy the place? Take a quick tour of some of its rooms below:
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May