Former Twitter executive Tarun Jain joins Flipkart as products division head
Jain’s roles and responsibilities at Flipkart will include driving business strategy, product vision, roadmap, execution, partnerships and customer adoption.
Jain, who worked with Twitter as the group product manager in the San Francisco Bay Area, has relocated to Bengaluru.
He will report to Flipkart’s entrepreneur-in-residence Ravi Garikipati.
"He (Jain) possesses deep understanding of the digital advertising solutions and we believe that his leadership will bring invaluable insights and contribute to the growth of ads group at Flipkart," said Garikipati.
He has also worked with Google, where he built and scaled AdWords Express, Dynamic Ads, Google Offers and Google Shopping.
Popular on BI
- Surrogacy rules changed, couples with medical condition can use donor gametes
- Reliance Jio and Airtel add subscribers as Vi’s subscriber base continues to decline
- Sensex, Nifty advance in early trade on positive global cues
- Infosys CEO Salil Parekh joins USISPF Board
- Manohar Joshi: The 'Sir' with a stern demeanour