Former Twitter executive Tarun Jain joins Flipkart as products division head
Jain’s roles and responsibilities at Flipkart will include driving business strategy, product vision, roadmap, execution, partnerships and customer adoption.
Jain, who worked with Twitter as the group product manager in the San Francisco Bay Area, has relocated to Bengaluru.
He will report to Flipkart’s entrepreneur-in-residence Ravi Garikipati.
"He (Jain) possesses deep understanding of the digital advertising solutions and we believe that his leadership will bring invaluable insights and contribute to the growth of ads group at Flipkart," said Garikipati.
He has also worked with Google, where he built and scaled AdWords Express, Dynamic Ads, Google Offers and Google Shopping.
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over