Tata, LIC, Infosys, SBI, and Mahindra are among the top 10 Indian corporate brands
- Tata is the most valued company in India at $19.6 billion according to Brand Finance.
- LIC, Infosys, SBI and Mahindra Group also made it into the top 10 list.
- The only company showing a drop in value among the top is Airtel which depreciated by 28.1% coming down by 2nd position to 7th position.
A company’s brand value is the net economic benefit that the owner would gain by selling the brand in open market. This year, Indian banks and global IT service providers dominated the list of the top 10 most valued brands in India.
Here’s a quick look at the 10 biggest corporate brands in the country:
Tata Group — $19.6 billion
Life Insurance Corporation — $7.3 billion
Infosys — $6.5 billion
State Bank of India — $5.97 billion
Mahindra Group — $5.3 billion
HDFC Bank — $4.8 billion
Bharti Airtel — $4.8 billion
HCL Technologies — $4.6 billion
Reliance Industries — $4.5 billion
Wipro — $4 billion
Popular on BI
- Best HP laptop in India 2022: Which one is for you?
- Towards 'zero hunger': Odisha tops 'State Ranking Index' first under under National Food Security Act; UP, Andhra, and Gujarat also score high
- Best face creams and lotions for men in India
- Monsoon rain wreaks havoc in Himachal and Karnataka, orange alert in Gujarat
- Apple’s MacBook Air with M2 chip will go on sale from July 15, pre-orders starting July 8