Tata, LIC, Infosys, SBI, and Mahindra are among the top 10 Indian corporate brands
- Tata is the most valued company in India at $19.6 billion according to Brand Finance.
- LIC, Infosys, SBI and Mahindra Group also made it into the top 10 list.
- The only company showing a drop in value among the top is Airtel which depreciated by 28.1% coming down by 2nd position to 7th position.
A company’s brand value is the net economic benefit that the owner would gain by selling the brand in open market. This year, Indian banks and global IT service providers dominated the list of the top 10 most valued brands in India.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Here’s a quick look at the 10 biggest corporate brands in the country:
Tata Group — $19.6 billion
Life Insurance Corporation — $7.3 billion
Infosys — $6.5 billion
State Bank of India — $5.97 billion
Mahindra Group — $5.3 billion
HDFC Bank — $4.8 billion
Bharti Airtel — $4.8 billion
HCL Technologies — $4.6 billion
Reliance Industries — $4.5 billion
Wipro — $4 billion
- The enormous gap between Vodafone Idea on one hand, Airtel and Jio on the other
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival: Top offers and deals on smartphones
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on speakers
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival sale: Top offers and deals on electronics