Tata, LIC, Infosys, SBI, and Mahindra are among the top 10 Indian corporate brands
- Tata is the most valued company in India at $19.6 billion according to Brand Finance.
- LIC, Infosys, SBI and Mahindra Group also made it into the top 10 list.
- The only company showing a drop in value among the top is Airtel which depreciated by 28.1% coming down by 2nd position to 7th position.
A company’s brand value is the net economic benefit that the owner would gain by selling the brand in open market. This year, Indian banks and global IT service providers dominated the list of the top 10 most valued brands in India.
Here’s a quick look at the 10 biggest corporate brands in the country:
Tata Group — $19.6 billion
Life Insurance Corporation — $7.3 billion
Infosys — $6.5 billion
State Bank of India — $5.97 billion
Mahindra Group — $5.3 billion
HDFC Bank — $4.8 billion
Bharti Airtel — $4.8 billion
HCL Technologies — $4.6 billion
Reliance Industries — $4.5 billion
Wipro — $4 billion
Popular on BI
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round