Tata, LIC, Infosys, SBI, and Mahindra are among the top 10 Indian corporate brands
- Tata is the most valued company in India at $19.6 billion according to Brand Finance.
- LIC, Infosys, SBI and Mahindra Group also made it into the top 10 list.
- The only company showing a drop in value among the top is Airtel which depreciated by 28.1% coming down by 2nd position to 7th position.
Brand Finance, an independent brand valuation consultancy, took 5,000 companies in India and ranked them according to their brand value. And to no one's surprise, Tata Group continues to rule the roost with a value of $19.6 billion.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 16% OFF
2020 Apple iPad Air with A14 Bionic chip (10.9-inch/27.69 cm, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB) - Space Grey (4th Generation)₹ 69900₹ 69900Buy On
- 18% OFF
2020 Apple iPad Air with A14 Bionic chip (10.9-inch/27.69 cm, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB) - Sky Blue (4th Generation)₹ 54900₹ 54900Buy On
- 17% OFF
Epson EcoTank L3252 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer (Black)₹ 14999₹ 14999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Mi Notebook Pro QHD+ IPS Anti Glare Display Intel Core i5-11300H 11th Gen 14-inch(35.56 cms) Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Iris Xe Graphics/Win 10/Backlit KB/Fingerprint Sensor/1.4 Kg)₹ 56499₹ 56499Buy On
- 39% OFF
Samsung 32 inch (81.28 cm) M7 Smart Monitor with Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video and Apple TV Streaming (LS32AM700UWXXL, Black)₹ 33299₹ 33299Buy On
A company’s brand value is the net economic benefit that the owner would gain by selling the brand in open market. This year, Indian banks and global IT service providers dominated the list of the top 10 most valued brands in India.
Here’s a quick look at the 10 biggest corporate brands in the country:
Tata Group — $19.6 billion
Life Insurance Corporation — $7.3 billion
Infosys — $6.5 billion
State Bank of India — $5.97 billion
Mahindra Group — $5.3 billion
HDFC Bank — $4.8 billion
Bharti Airtel — $4.8 billion
HCL Technologies — $4.6 billion
Reliance Industries — $4.5 billion
Wipro — $4 billion
Popular on BI
- EXCLUSIVE: CoinDCX plans to hire more than 2,000 people this year — and they are not just looking at coders
- Amazon Sale 2022: Deals and offers on daily essential products
- Reliance Retail buys 54% stake in robotics firm Addverb Tech for $132 million
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 – best deals on smartwatches and fitness bands
- After Maruti, now Tata Motors raises car prices marginally