Taylor Swift's new music video had the biggest debut in YouTube's history
The video's 43.2 million views in its first 24 hours surpassed the previous record held by South Korean rapper Psy for his song "Gentleman," which reached 36 million views on the day it debuted.
According to YouTube, "Look What You Made Me Do" averaged 30,000 views per minute in its first 24 hours, and its average hourly audience reached over 3 million views.
The video currently has over 54 million views.
"Look What You Made Me Do" is the lead single from Swift's forthcoming sixth studio album, "Reputation," which is due out November 10.
Watch the video below:
- 9 best street foods in Mumbai you must try
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries