TCS is now the world’s third most valued IT service brand
- Tata Consultancy Services is among the top three
most valued IT service brandin the world. TCSwitnessed an increase in brand value by 23% to $12.8 billion.
- With the brand value of $26.3 billion, the first position was grabbed by
Advertisement2018 proved to be a remarkable year for one of India’s largest IT services conglomerate Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). After reaching $100 billion in market capitalisation, it is now ranked as the third most-valued IT service brand in the world for 2018-19 according to a report by Brand Finance.
TCS witnessed an increase in brand value by 23% to $12.8 billion in that period, said the report.
Accenture clinched the top spot by becoming the world’s most valuable IT brand with a brand value of $26.3 billion whereas IBM was ranked second in the global list with $20.4 billion.
Apart from TCS, three other IT service companies—
TCS also emerged a leader in the Japanese market, thanks to “all-round customer experience” and use of artificial intelligence and robotic automatics in its transformation programmes.
Wipro's investments in digital transformation capabilities, niche acquisitions, and a recent brand refresh, have made it the third fastest-growing brand in the IT sector, said the report.
Facebook is reportedly bringing in local IT firms to moderate fake news in India
Can Nilekani, the architect of the world’s largest biometric project, spark digital payments in India?
Here's why Apple’s problem that began in China may spill over to India too
Popular on BI
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- LIC Mutual Fund's large & mid cap funds offer 12.49% CAGR since inception
- Tencent fires 5.5K workers as sales down for 1st time since going public
- Centre to form panel to seek views on adopting universal charger model
- Netflix will not allow you to watch movies and shows offline in the ad-supported tier
- Toy trains for kids