Best graphics drawing tablet in India
Drawing tablets have improved a lot over the years and drawing on them feels like drawing on paper. The tablets come with the added benefits of electronics tablets, making your life easier.
We have shortlisted some of the best graphic tablets in India to help you purchase the right one for your needs.
How we do our research
Our ranking criteria
We consider each graphics drawing tablet’s features such as the size of the device, the stylus offered, controls offered and the connectivity options provided with the device.
Things to look for while buying
Before purchasing a graphics drawing tablet, you should consider features such as the device’s size as it is important that you have ample space to make your designs. You should also look for a lightweight device as it will make it easier to carry around.
|Graphics tablet||Working area||Product link|
|XP-Pen Deco01 V2||10 x 6.25-inch||Buy On|
|Wacom One by CTL-472/K0-CX||6 x 3.5-inch||Buy On|
|VEIKK A50||10 x 6-inch||Buy On|
|Wacom One by CTL-672/K0-CX||8.5 x 5.3-inch||Buy On|
|VEIKK A15 PRO||10 x 6-inch||Buy On|
|Huion Inspiroy H640P||6.3 x 3.9-inch||Buy On|
- Large display
DISCLAIMER: The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Best electric rice cookers in India in 2022
- Best 4K LED Smart TVs in India
- Best car pressure washers in India
- Best blood pressure monitor for home in India
- Best RO water purifier for home in India
- Best mobile chargers in India
- Best tech gifts for your sisters this Rakhi
- Best 55-inch 4K LED TVs in India
- Best laptops under ₹50,000 in India for 2022
- Best budget smartphones for photography