Tech Mahindra Signs Multi-million-pound Deal With Premium Credit
The software company will provide operational support and maintenance services to Premium Credit, Tech Mahindra said in a statement.
Gopi Chelliah, the chief operating officer of Premium Credit, said that the partnership with Tech Mahindra would empower them with deep systems knowledge, professional resources and decades of financial systems expertise. He also added that the deal would enable Premium Credit to innovate with confidence.
The BFSI (Banking,
Tech Mahindra’s clients include one of the top three retail banks in the US, Canada, UK, Australia and India, as well as one of the top three insurers in US, Europe, Australia and India. Europe constitutes around 32% of the company's global revenues.
Commenting on the deal,
Premium Credit has 1.8 million customers and achieved advances of £3.3 billion in 2012, processing 24 million direct debits.
The insurance premium finance firm works with 4,000 intermediaries across its chosen markets and it has two offices in
Image: The Economic Times
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip