9 ex-Tesla employees reveal the worst parts of working there
Spencer Platt / Getty Images
- Like any company, Tesla is not always an easy place to work.
- Nine former employees described their least favorite parts of their jobs to Business Insider.
- Their tenures at Tesla collectively span from 2008 to 2019.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Like many companies engaged in a highly competitive business, Tesla is not always an easy place to work. From long hours to the stress of working under CEO Elon Musk, a job at the electric-car maker can be demanding.
Nine former employees who worked at the company between 2008 and 2019 described their least favorite parts of their jobs. Each asked for anonymity due to a fear of reprisal from Tesla.
Here's what they said.
The photos in this story do not depict the former Tesla employees Business Insider interviewed.
Are you a current or former Tesla employee? Do you have an opinion about what it's like to work there? Contact this reporter at email@example.com.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
The 'toxic' environment Elon Musk creates
Dealing with the company's growing pains
The feeling that Tesla doesn't care about you
The long hours
How customers were treated
A lack of job security
Uncertainty about Tesla's future
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge