CHART: Retailers Are Offering Free Shipping With More E-Commerce Transactions
Top retailers are heeding the call for free shipping by offering that perk with more transactions, according to a new study published by comScore.
In the first quarter of 2014, 58% of e-commerce transactions in the U.S. received free shipping as part of the order. One year earlier, just 48% of transactions came with free shipping.BI Intelligence finds that retailers are clearly becoming savvier about what motivates Americans to make a purchase online. Sixty-six percent of online shoppers say free shipping is "very important" to them when making a purchase online, according to a poll from the National Retail Federation.
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them
- Farmers threaten to block highways after Haryana issues order to seal borders with Punjab for two days
- Telangana ready to administer Covid vaccine: KCR to PM