Forget Tangled Wires: We're Really Excited For These Magnetic Earbuds
While we can't wait for all of those things to come out, it's probably going to be a while.Meanwhile, there's an awesome, innovative gadget that's gotten barely any coverage despite solving an issue everyone has: tangled earbud wires.
They're a pair of wireless
Those two subtle improvements to something we use everyday earned the Jabra Rox Wireless a 2014 CES Innovations award for Design and Engineering. While we don't have a solid release date beyond "early 2014" just yet, we do know that the expected retail price is $129, which isn't bad for a pair of quality headphones.As you can see, they look a lot like the earbuds most of us already use, just without a wire going from your head to the phone in your pocket:
You can read more about the Jabra Rox Wireless earbuds on their website.
You can see the earbuds in use in the video below:
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise