A startup's $1 million flying car is officially rolling out to buyers in 2020
AeroMobil unveiled the final, commercial design for its flying car at the supercar show Top Marques Monaco on Thursday. But the vehicle won't come cheap; AeroMobil says it will cost between €1.2 million and €1.5 million ($1.3 million and $1.6 million), with deliveries beginning in 2020.The reveal comes at a time when several companies have expressed an interest in developing flying cars, such as Uber and Zee.Aero, a secretive company funded by Google co-founder Larry Page.
Scroll down for a closer look at AeroMobil's flying car:
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16
- A third wave of COVID-19 will surely come and it may spread faster and wider but don't know when, says advisor to the Indian government