Best Netflix plan — Here’s how to pick the right plan for yourself
Netflixis offering a variety of plansfor different types of users.
- Choosing the right plan depends on how many people use your account.
- The device you use to watch the content also matters in choosing the plan.
Netflix, one of the major video-streaming platforms available in India, focused on making the experience more user-friendly with its new features.
If you are looking to get a new
How to decide which Netflix plan is best for you in 2021?
Netflix currently has four types of subscription plans — Mobile, Basic, Standard and Premium.
Netflix Mobile plan
Netflix Basic Plan
If you keep hopping between phone, tab, laptop or TV, then this plan will be the right fit for you. The Basic plan is ₹499 per month which lets you stream on a single device at a time. You can stream your movies and series in up to 1080p (Full HD) resolution and also get the downloading feature.
Netflix Standard Plan
If you want to share your account with your friends or family, the standard plan is the best one to go for. At ₹649 per month, you will be able to stream in two devices at the same time with 1080p (Full HD) video. You can create individual profiles for separate members in this plan.
4. Netflix Premium Plan
The ₹799 per month premium plan is absolutely suitable for a family as it enables you to stream on four different devices at the same time across laptops, smartphones, tablets and TVs. The plan comes with an additional feature that lets you watch movies and series with 4K video and Dolby Atmos Sound on supported devices.
Popular on BI
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity