Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides is down for some users around the globe, including India
- Many more are also reporting being unable to access their Google Drive.
- The tech behemoth is yet to issue a statement explaining why the outage has occurred.
AdvertisementGoogle's word processor,
However, the page was only updated an hour after complaints had already started coming in. Google is yet to respond to Business Insider India's request for comment.
One user told Business Insider India that while they were able to access old documents, they were unable to create a new one.
Downdector shows that the outage began just before 6:00 pm Indian Standard Time (IST) and the number of complaints is continuing to grow. Many users are also reporting that their Google Drive mobile application is not loading.
The outage is not specific to India, but is also being reported by users in the US and Europe.
@ArtReno3 Hi there. We are aware of a service disruption and are working right now to resolve it. We apologize for… https://t.co/rpHfFdJdRP— Google (@Google) 1618239383000
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over