Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides is down for some users around the globe, including India
- Many more are also reporting being unable to access their Google Drive.
- The tech behemoth is yet to issue a statement explaining why the outage has occurred.
However, the page was only updated an hour after complaints had already started coming in. Google is yet to respond to Business Insider India's request for comment.
One user told Business Insider India that while they were able to access old documents, they were unable to create a new one.
Downdector shows that the outage began just before 6:00 pm Indian Standard Time (IST) and the number of complaints is continuing to grow. Many users are also reporting that their Google Drive mobile application is not loading.
The outage is not specific to India, but is also being reported by users in the US and Europe.
@ArtReno3 Hi there. We are aware of a service disruption and are working right now to resolve it. We apologize for… https://t.co/rpHfFdJdRP— Google (@Google) 1618239383000
Popular on BI
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh resigns amid ongoing turmoil in Congress
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022
- Here is what the Indian film industry can learn from gig economy firms like Zomato and Urban Company
- Cat lover? Here’s a chance to do your favourite thing for research — watch cat videos