How to use YouTube picture-in-picture (PiP) mode on iOS
- YouTube Premium subscribers on iOS can finally start using picture-in-picture mode.
- This feature plays YouTube videos in the background in a mini player.
- YouTube has confirmed it will roll out this feature for all iPhone users soon.
If you’re a YouTube Premium subscriber and on an iPhone you can finally start using the PiP mode. This feature is actually an experiment that YouTube Premium users can try out, according to a report by 9to5Google.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use
- Open www.youtube.com/new on a web browser.
- Scroll down to look for “Picture-in-picture on iOS” and then select try it out.
- You will be asked to sign in to your YouTube account.
- Then play a video on YouTube and swipe up or press the home button to close the app.
- The video will continue playing in a mini player.
Apple patents a new way to control iPhones – blowing into them
Realme GT Master Edition vs OnePlus Nord 2 comparison: What’s on offer?
Popular on BI
- Best 2K monitors for gaming in India
- Best 4K gaming TVs in India
- Best 4K HDR monitors in India
- Best 165Hz gaming monitors in India
- Best microphone for video recording in India