Instagram down still down — The number of frozen timelines seems to have subsided over the last three hours
- A Facebook spokesperson told Business Insider that the company is aware of the issue and working on getting thing back to normal as quickly as possible.
- Users are reporting that their timelines aren’t refreshing or, in some cases, not loading at all.
- Downdetector shows that the complaints started coming in yesterday morning and peaked at around 10:00 pm last night.
- However, the issue is yet to be resolved.
The global volume of complaints seems to have subsided over the last three hours indicating that services are slowing coming back on track.
“We are aware that some people are having trouble accessing Instagram. We’re working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible,” a Facebook company spokesperson told Business Insider. However, they did not shed any light on why the glitches are occurring in the first place.
Downdetector first spotted the issue at around 10:00am on November 10 However, the number of complaints continued to surge throughout the day hitting their peak at around 10:00 pm the same night. Servicesdown, another real-time tracker of online platforms, has also confirmed that there is an issue with Facebook's photo sharing service.
• Unable to send any messages to anyone.• Multiple accounts’ notifications aren’t being displayed while switching… https://t.co/Te1pe7ai5f— Shrey Sharma (@iam_shreysharma) 1605005268000
I can’t share pictures of my cute baby on @instagram because it has been down all day, so here you go Twitter. https://t.co/ENCqvuEjY4— Andrea Lopez V. (@andrealopezvil) 1605064791000
Anyone else still having issues with @instagram ? #instagramdown— Damon Sharpe (@damonsharpe) 1605066341000
Some users believe that it may have been due to Instagram's most recent update. However, others told Business Insider that they did not update their app in the past 24 hours but facing issues nonetheless — even when it comes to tagging other users in a post.
#InstagramDown after update, anybody else facing the same issue?— Divyam Jain | #WearAMask (@divyamd) 1604993159000
The bugs aren't restricted to users in India, but all over the world. While the number of complaints from India have reduced, almost of all part of Europe are reporting being unable to load their Instagram news feed.
Bihar Election Results 2020: Final tally puts NDA in the majority with 125 seats as RJD remains the single largest party
Zomato and Swiggy have never been this close to making profit, say Goldman Sachs analysts
The world's longest flight just quietly touched down in New York. Here's why you haven't heard anything about it.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- Reliance Jio cements its lead over Airtel in both total as well as active subscribers
- Realme GT Neo 2 vs OnePlus Nord 2: Price, specs and features compared
- Titan, Kalyan Jewellers and other jewellery stocks rally in last one month on high bullion prices
- This Motilal Oswal-backed startup is planning to issue a million credit-based cards in the next 150 days relying on its $2 billion loan book
- Tata Nexon EV electrifies its launch campaign with Spotify India