PUBG: New State now available – how to play, what’s new and everything you need to know
- PUBG: New State is now available for Android users in India.
- Apple users may have to wait a little longer to get the game.
- Here are our initial impressions about the game.
PUBG: New State is a futuristic battle royale game that is set in 2051 and is claimed to offer a similar gaming experience that PUBG: Battlegrounds offers on PC and consoles. The company has highlighted that the gunplay and game mechanics will be on par with the PC version.
How to download PUBG: New State
AdvertisementPUBG: New State can be downloaded from the Play Store and the App Store. Currently, the app is available only for Android users and is expected to be available for Apple users soon.
PUBG: New State system requirements
As per Krafton, PUBG: New State Android users with 2GB RAM or more running on Android 6.0 and above will be able to play the game. Coming to iOS, iPhone 6S and above devices running on iOS 13 and above will be able to run the game.
Once you download the game, you will be required to download a small file of around 230 mb.
The game is finally live after almost a 2-hour delay due to server issues. Once you start the game, you have the option to sign in either as a guest or using your Facebook or Google account.
AdvertisementOnce you sign in, you can select your nickname and create a character.
The game is currently offering three maps – Troi, Erangel 2051, Station (Beta). Users also have access to a training ground, which allows them to try out the weapons in the game and improve their aim.
AdvertisementAs promised, users who pre-registered for the game have received the following in-game rewards:
- Takion TR1 car skin
- New State icon profile
- New State profile frame
- Ten Chicken medals
AdvertisementAs the game is set in the future, players will be able to access modern cars, including electric vehicles in the game.
Another change that we noticed is the introduction of a “Drone Store” that allows users to purchase various items including Flare guns, a Scout Drone, Med Kit, Deployable Shield and more.
PUBG New State vs BGMI: What’s changed in the upcoming game?
Battlegrounds Mobile India players can compete in the Asian Games 2022
Popular on BI
- US sees highest rate of COVID-19 hospitalisations for children below 17 years
- Wealth of India's ten richest enough to fund school, higher education of every child for 25 years, reveals Oxfam study
- Kathak's living legend Pandit Birju Maharaj dies at 83
- HDFC Bank, HCL Tech, Indian Oil, Hero MotoCorp and other hot stocks on January 17
- Even after the LIC IPO, Indian government may be well short of its divestment target — for a third year in a row