Redmi launches X series smart TVs starting at ₹32,999
The smart TV series by Redmi includes the
The Redmi Smart TV X series starts at ₹32,999 for the 50-inch variant, ₹38,999 for the 55-inch option and ₹57,999 for the 65-inch variant. The new Smart TV X series will go on sale on Amazon and Mi.com, Mi Home and Mi Studios from March 26 at 12 noon and it will also be made available in offline retail stores later on.
"India today has 170 million households with a television but less than 20million homes own Smart TVs. We launched our range of Mi TVs over three years ago and have been leading the Smart TV market since the past 10 consecutive quarters," Raghu Reddy, Chief Business Officer, Mi India said in a statement.
The Redmi Smart TV X series comes with 4K HDR technology and
The audio output is 30W with support for DTS Virtual: X, DTS-HD, Dolby Audio, Dolby Atmos Pass through via e-ARC. It runs the 64-bit quad-core A55 CPU coupled with Mali G52 MP2 and has 2GB RAM + 16GB Storage.
The TVs run on Android 10 out of the box and also come with Xiaomi's PatchWall UI.
New TVs come with two USB ports, one optical port and a 3.5mm port. It also supports Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi.
Nazara Technologies will be the first pure-play gaming company to debut on the Indian public markets – analysts are all in for it
Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO worth ₹581 crore opens today – should you subscribe?
Elon Musk turns down $1 million for the tweet he was selling as an NFT
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- I'm a software engineer who struggled with procrastination until I tried 'monk mode' — here's how it saves me up to 3 hours a day
- World Bank President nominee Ajay Banga tests covid positive on arrival in Delhi
- Ashneer Grover's new startup CrickPe is a fantasy sports app that will also reward cricketers
- Finance Bill passed in Lok Sabha amid opposition protest
- IPL 2023: Jio introduces new cricket plans providing 3GB data per day
- Digitalisation, credit growth, government policies to drive MSME growth, say experts