These audio setting tweaks can make music sound better on Spotify
Image credits- Unsplash
- Volume isn't the only setting you can adjust on
equalizerto different base volume levels, Spotify has a lot to offer.
- Here's how you can enhance your music experience on Spotify.
AdvertisementWith more than 195 million premium subscribers worldwide, Spotify has become one of the most popular music streaming platforms. Also, the music streaming platform has opened doors for millions of artists and given listeners a fresh perspective on music across genres.
Spotify lets you listen to music on the go and recommends new songs and playlists based on your activity. Moreover, you can also make and share playlists with friends on social media or across messaging platforms through the app.
If you feel something is missing from your listening experience,
Here’s how to crack Spotify settings to level up your listening experience.
Adjust your base volume level
Spotify lets premium users adjust the base volume of the app depending on their environment. You can select either Quiet, Normal, or Loud, and each setting has its own impact.
Quiet will make your music experience a little quieter, making it a good choice if you are relaxing at home or reading books.
The normal level makes songs play at a medium base volume, and the sound is less crisp than Quiet. A normal level is ideal for most people and situations.
Loud volume level is good in a noisy environment or at the gym.
Here is how to adjust the base volume on your iPhone
- Open the Spotify app.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Playback, and you will find the Volume level with three options- Loud, Normal, and Quiet.
- Open Spotify and tap on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Playback and find Volume Level.
- You should see Loud, Normal, and Quiet; pick the one depending on your surroundings.
Spotify Equalizer for more control
If you want to play with bass and treble in each song, you can adjust it within the app equalizer.
The equalizer setting in Spotify comes with premade genre-based equalizers and manual equalizer sliders. The manual equalizer slider looks like a graph with few dots and is flat. Each dot on the graph can be adjusted for deep base or treble. You can tweak each bar individually to set your equalizer.
There are also genre-based equalizers that you can pick while listing songs.
Here is how to access equalizer on your iPhone
- Open Spotify and tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the Playback option.
- Scroll down to find Equalizer and tap on it to access equalizer.
- Open Spotify and tap on the Settings icon
- Find Audio quality and then head to Equalizer
AdvertisementMercedes, Honda, BMW and others showcase some exciting car tech at the CES 2023 — these are our favorites
For the first time in history, an AI bot will reportedly defend a human in court
Popular on BI
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route
- Ghazal maestro Pankaj Udhas passes away at 72