How to react to WhatsApp messages using an emoji
- This feature allows users to send an emoji reaction instead of typing messages.
- Currently, 6 emoji reactions are available to use.
Meta owned messaging platform launched this message reaction on 5th May and since then the feature has been rolling out to WhatsApp users around the world. In an official blog post, WhatsApp said, “we’re excited to share those emoji reactions are now available on the latest version of the app. Reactions are fun and engaging, and they reduce overload in groups too. We’ll continue improving them by adding an even broader range of expressions in the future.”
The emoji reaction is available across all Android, iOS and desktop users.
- Open the chat and hover the mouse over messages sent by users
- An emoji icon will appear, click on the icon and choose from the available options.
- Once selected message reaction will be sent.
Popular on BI
- Kalonji Seeds: A nutrient-packed spice with surprising health benefits
- Shubman Gill becomes fastest to score six ODI centuries for India by a mile
- Delhi's most haunted places: A glimpse into the paranormal
- India smart TV market grew 8% in first half of 2023
- RIL could transform into a holding company says CreditSights