How to react to WhatsApp messages using an emoji
- This feature allows users to send an emoji reaction instead of typing messages.
- Currently, 6 emoji reactions are available to use.
Meta owned messaging platform launched this message reaction on 5th May and since then the feature has been rolling out to WhatsApp users around the world. In an official blog post, WhatsApp said, “we’re excited to share those emoji reactions are now available on the latest version of the app. Reactions are fun and engaging, and they reduce overload in groups too. We’ll continue improving them by adding an even broader range of expressions in the future.”
The emoji reaction is available across all Android, iOS and desktop users.
- Open the chat and hover the mouse over messages sent by users
- An emoji icon will appear, click on the icon and choose from the available options.
- Once selected message reaction will be sent.
Popular on BI
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry