Whatsapp rolls out new stickers, starts testing a ‘voice message transcription’ feature for iOS
new stickerscalled ‘Good Vibes Only’.
- The new sticker pack lets you share expressions like lit, high key, period and others.
- Since it's yet to be rolled out globally, you can follow the steps given below to download and start using them.
AdvertisementWhatsApp keeps adding new features for the users. After releasing the popular Netflix series Money Heist-themed animated stickers called ‘Sticker Heist’ last week, the instant messaging app has added ‘Good Vibes Only’ stickers for the users. WhatsApp is also working on a transcribing feature for its app on iOS that will allow you to send transcriptions along with voice messages.
The ‘Good Vibes Only’ stickers are available for both Android and iOS users in specific countries. Currently, it has been rolled out in the US and a few other countries and we expect it to be available worldwide at a later date.
In an update posted by WABetaInfo, using these stickers you can express emotions such as lit, Sis as in sisters, High key, happy, waking up from the dead, Peridot to emphasise a point and others. The new stickers are created by Rosa Kusabbi. Since the stickers are yet to be released worldwide, you need to download them using a deep link before you can use it. Follow the steps given below.
How to download the stickers and use the stickers
- On your Android or iOS device, click on this link.
- You will be redirected to the
WhatsApp appwith the option to download the stickers.
- Just tap on the download button and the stickers are ready to use.
- To use the stickers, head over to a chat and tap on the emoji icon on the left of your chatbox.
- Here you can select the stickers icon at the bottom of the screen and n find the ‘Good Vibes Only’ pack.
- You can start using it and send any sticker by just tapping on it.
In other news, Whatsapp is testing a ‘voice message transcription’ feature for iOS devices. Once the feature is rolled out, you will have the option to transcribe your voice message and save it locally on the device. As per the report, your voice messages won’t be sent to WhatsApp, instead, Apple will use its speech recognition technology to transcribe a message.
The feature will be optional and before you start using it, special permission will be required. When the message is transcribed for the first time, the transcription is saved locally in the WhatsApp database so that it can be used later.
Apple Watch Series 7 release date, price, features and everything we know so far
How to add and edit YouTube subtitles to your videos in 4 different ways
Popular on BI
- Realme Pad Mini review – a good option for entry-level users
- Top 5 SUV cars under ₹20 Lakhs
- Best free Android games without ads in 2022
- Europe on red alert for monkeypox as EU health chiefs ask nations to prepare vaccination strategies
- These states in India are paying up to ₹15 extra on petrol compared to other states