WhatsApp to soon let users mute videos before sending them to others
As spotted by WABetaInfo, a website that tracks WhatsApp, the Facebook-owned company is now developing a mute video feature and it has appeared on a beta update.
In the screenshot shared by the
WhatsApp has also started rolling out advanced wallpaper features to more users.
This feature lets users set a different wallpaper for each chat. You can choose to set one wallpaper for all chats on WhatsApp, or manually select a different one for each chat.
Recently, WhatsApp introduced the much-awaited 'Disappearing Messages' feature.
As the name suggests, the feature allows user to send messages that will appear for a limited period of time.
Here is how WhatsApp Pay stacks up against Google Pay and PhonePe
AdvertisementHere’s how to use WhatsApp Pay to send and receive money
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- NSE, BSE put Adani Green Energy under second stage of longterm ASM framework from Mar 28
- Two multibagger stocks under Nifty500 doubled investors money in last six months
- Disney's first job cut round begins this week, 7,000 employees to be hit: CEO
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: HDFC, Tata Motors among stocks to watch
- A fifth of Indians feel sleepy at work, future worries keep ‘em awake