What is wrong with your printer
We’re in the process of cutting down the amount of paper we use and are on the way of going completely digital. But, until then, the
There’s a lot of expensive technology that goes into the making of cartridge which makes it costly. Sadly, this causes buyers to purchase third-party cartridges which leads to further problems. Using a third-party ink cartridge will kill the printer’s warranty and will also display an error message on the printer since it will recognise that the ink is different. There is a cheaper alternative here and it’s the Eco Tank. They are small size refills instead of expensive ink cartridges. These bottles are pretty cost effective and will last up to two years. Make sure to use the printer a few times in the week so that it doesn’t dry out.
Printers always seem to have connectivity issues with the Wi-Fi. Most of the time, this is because of our silliness. We tend to keep our printers hidden in corners and closed spaces because it is so big and bulky. This causes the connectivity to get lost. The simple solution is to keep the printer close to the router.
Finally, paper jams are another monstrosity that we deal with often. Again, this might be because the paper being used is not the correct size. Be sure to check the printer manual for the types of paper that it’s compatible with.
When it comes to buying a printer, you must pick the one that suits your needs. Inkjets are the preferred choice since it prints photos and documents, allows you to scan and fax. Laserjets are more for businesses who need a lot of documents printed. They won’t give you the best photo print outs. Accordingly, you can choose a printer based on your needs.
- GST exemption on domestic supplies, commercial imports of COVID drugs to make them costlier, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Uttar Pradesh government extends statewide lockdown till May 17
- Marriage functions to be held at home or court with maximum gathering of 20 people, says Delhi DDMA
- PM Modi speaks to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down