Apple will host WWDC 2022 from June 6 to June 10 — here's what to expect
Appleto host the WWDC2022 conference online for the third year in a row.
- Expect to get a glimpse of the new iOS 16 features that will be released later this year.
- Swift Student Challenge— read below.
AdvertisementApple has announced its annual Worldwide Developers Conference 2022 (WWDC), and it’s going virtual for the third year in a row. The developer-focused conference kicks off on June 6 and will last till June 10. While it’s more focused on the developers, it’s still going to be interesting for Apple users as it is expected to showcase upcoming innovations in iPadOS, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS.
Apple said this year WWDC will give an opportunity to Apple engineers to innovate applications by giving access to technologies and virtual sessions.
The company says that its developer community has reached 30 million and it will host a special day for students and developers at Apple Park on June 6. The space will be limited, and further details about it will be available on the Apple Developer site and app.
Swift Student Challenge
With Swift Student Challenge, Apple will support students who seek to code. Swift Playgrounds is an application for Mac and iPad that makes Swift programming language learning interactive and fun. This year, students from across the globe are invited to create a Swift Playgrounds app project on a topic of their choice. They can submit their work by April 25.
Apple says it is proud to support developers through its annual WWDC student program. For WWDC 2022, Apple will have more online and virtual sessions and digital lounges mainly focusing on developers.
Google Maps will soon allow users to view the cost of tolls on their route
Twitter confirms it will test an edit feature for its paid members, following days of jokes, hints, and polls
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet