Boman Irani-starrer 'Masoom' seen by 16.4 mn viewers; among India's top 10 shows
For the first two weeks after its premiere, the show ranked first across all platforms. It has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from both critics and audiences. Viewers have praised the debutant in the OTT space, Boman, as well as Samara Tijori's maiden performance. The chemistry Boman developed with reel-life daughter (Samara) was particularly lauded.
"Having said that, I am excited for 'Masoom' because it was my first web series, which allows for more screen time. You can see the full-fledged journey of a character."
The actor added: "The love that has come by for 'Masoom' is overwhelming. A lion's share of the credit for the series' success belongs to the writer
Thrilled by the success of 'Masoom', Gurmmeet Singh said 'Masoom' is a truly special show.
"The unique portrayal of secrets, intricacies and complexities in Indian families has made this show relatable to the audience," Singh said. "It was a memorable experience to make this show with a veteran like Boman Sir and the wonderful cast and crew. I'm elated by all the love the show has been getting from critics and the audience."
Namit Sharma, CEO, Dreamers & Doers Co., said: "We are delighted at the audience response to 'Masoom'. As the first series out of our new studio, it's been a dream debut. The love we've received for 'Masoom' will encourage us to do better work in the future."
SEE ALSO :
India vs West Indies: Here’s the entire schedule
Travel platform reveals that Thailand, Indonesia, and Singapore are top destinations for Indians this summer
Popular on BI
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- ICC Rankings: Ravi Bishnoi becomes world's No.1 T20I bowler
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- Air India rejigs 250-aircraft Airbus order
- Retail trumps corporate lending as small-ticket loans see fourfold jump in past two years
- Exploring the nutritional marvel of Gond laddu: A winter delight